8.11.2012

The Weekly Inspiration; Freaks, Geeks, 60s and Klimt

This week I met Geoffrey Rush, which was cool, and saw a really disturbing play about a high school shooting, which is always fun...
I also got really obsessed with Freaks and Geeks, a one-series wonder starring baby Seth Rogen, James Franco, Martin Starr and Jason Segel, among others. It just strikes me as a really real show, at the risk of sounding like a wanker, the sets/costumes/characters/dialogue all cut through all the hyper-stylization of most American T.V shows. So um, inspiration number one: Freaks And Geeks



I've completely overlooked the geek side of Freaks and Geeks in these photos but hey, being a freak myself I have more interest in them.
Also, album covers in the sixties were the best so y'know, inspiration numero two;







As a side note: HOW FUCKING GREAT WERE THE 60S? 
SO GREAT, THAT'S HOW*

...
Anyhow, a couple years back I got a birthday card with this beautiful image on it, and I recently found it and stuck it above my desk, leading to my next inspiration; Gustav Klimt




Just. Ugh. Wow.
So that's it for the ~inspiration, enjoy xx
*Caps lock completely necessary.
















No comments:

Post a Comment